Health Requirement for International Student
International student at Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (the University) are required to abide by the following health examination requirement:
- International student is strongly advised to ensure that he/she is free from the following diseases* prior to arrival in Malaysia and throughout his/her studies:
1.2 Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
1.3 Sexually Transmitted Diseases
1.4 Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
1.5 Urine Positive for Drugs
1.8 Japanese Enchapilitis (JE)
1.9 Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
1.10 Avian Flu
- International student is required to complete health examination** at Student Health Clinic at Student Affairs Division Building before being allowed to register and to apply for any immigration document at his/her own cost.
- The University will not process any application for any immigration document if the international student was found to be infected with any disease mentioned in paragraph 1 after the health examination and he/she shall be directed to leave the country as soon as possible at his/her own cost.
- If the international student failed to leave the country, the University reserves the right to surrender him/her to the Malaysian Immigration Department for deportation.
- For further detail on health examination, kindly contact +606 7986121 (8.00 am - 5.00 pm local time, Monday - Friday)
*Based on the Malaysian Immigration Department Circular No. 39
**Health examination result for the diseases will be ready after seven (7) working days and the cost shall not exceed RM300.00