International Academic Qualification

How do we refer the international student's academic transcript / certificate from various countries? 
We used to refer to these two:

The list provided by the Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA) aims to help higher education institutions to facilitate the intake of international students to universities in Malaysia.  

Potential international students are required to refer to the list of International Academic Qualification which outline academic qualifications that are equivalent to the academic qualifications in Malaysia.
In principle, the entry qualifications of students from abroad should be equivalent with Malaysia Education Certificate (SPM) or Malaysia Higher School Certification Education (STPM), depending on the level of study chosen.



World Higher Education Database is a free online access to information on over 18,000 higher education institutions worldwide, as well as the main features of the educational systems and credentials of 184 countries. This database help higher education institution to validate the certificates.


Click here to the WHED website

  Division of Academic Management
Level 2, Chancellory Building
Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
Bandar Baru Nilai, 71800, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, MALAYSIA
Tel: +606-798 8000, Fax: +606-798 8334, Email: bpa[at]